Monday, April 04, 2005

Blackout

Had my first blackout this friday nite, 5 neat pegs and whoof I just loose all control and memory. Strange thing is that I always wanted to have blackout but now I don't remember what I did. Friends say I laughed hysterically and bugged them asking what they wanted in life. I wondered what I really feel subconsiously and I know now what I feel. I think its best I stop thinking for a while, for quite a while but dunno if I would ...

5 Comments:

Blogger Kaps said...

aage??

7:24 AM  
Blogger Kaps said...

aage?

6:49 PM  
Blogger Ad astra per aspera said...

Wow.. Blackout!!!
Congrats dude. You have now officially arrived.
I get sozzled with half a glass of beer and promptly fall asleep. :-(
Been trying for a Blackout for years now . No such luck *sigh

10:25 AM  
Blogger Kaps said...

AAAGE??!!??

9:14 PM  
Blogger AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

haha cool

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home